This supplier is exhibiting at EM-Power Europe.
Joint Booth Innovation made in Germany
The mondas® IoT web platform is an intelligent monitoring and surveillance software of the latest generation. Features are:
- mondas® is manufacturer-independent. Plants from a wide range of manufacturers can be visualised and analysed on the platform.
- mondas® "understands" over 30 different fieldbuses and protocols. This means that sensor data can be transferred to the platform or forwarded to other software.
- mondas® is orders of magnitude faster than SQL databases, for example. Even with several hundred thousand data points connected, complex analyses are implemented in real time. This is made possible by a completely self-developed software architecture - maximum performance from the backend to the frontend.
- The complete visualisation is configurable. Be it raw data or data calculated on the platform. Everything can be configured in just a few clicks.
- mondas® is scalable: Thanks to the "Semantic Metadata Engine", the database can be easily and quickly adapted to new customer-specific requirements. If new plants are added, only the metadata need to be supplemented. The platform then immediately extends the representations and analyses to the new plants.
- The basis for the analyses is the Python programming language. However, the mondas® user interface is intuitively designed. Even non-programmers can adapt it to individual needs. All rules and AI algorithms are stored in a library. With the graphical rule editor, they can be easily adapted to user-specific questions.
Mondas – Monitoring. Evaluating. Acting.
The exhibitor mentioned above is responsible for the content published in the "individual company presentation" section.