- Senior entrepreneurial professional with government experience and 15+ years of business development success.
- Accomplished project manager and problem-solver with track record in FDI attraction, led and landed projects as large as $350+ million USD each, and exceeding $2 billion USD in total.
- Performance and result oriented executive with extensive background in government relations, international policy, cross-cultural business practices, who effectively managed multiple remote locations including Korea, US, Canada, Middle East.
- Multilingual communicator, presenter, and negotiator; delivered presentations to decision-makers, corporate senior executives; negotiated agreements,
- Fluent in English, Korean, Turkish with proficient command of German and Arabic.
- Newspaper columnist, TV Producer, media moderator, frequent guest speaker at international events and corporate functions.
General Manager, LG CNS, Energy Biz Division-Solar Business Team, Korea, 2014-present (in charge of biz development of PV, floating, ESS, AMI projects in overseas)
- Senior Country Representative, Prime Ministry of Turkey, Investment Agency, Korea, 2011-2014
- Senior Project Director, Prime Ministry of Turkey, Investment Agency, Turkey, 2008 - 2011
- FDInvestment Advisor, Government of Korea, Jeju Development Agency, Korea, 2006-2008
- Overseas Production Director, TV Producer, Reporter, CK Mediaworks, Korea, 2003-2006
- International Business Development Manager, Dawoo Engineering, Korea, 2001-2003