Since 2011 Gregor is working at MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. Germany Branch as Head of Structured Finance Germany, based in Frankfurt. He has 24 years of project finance experience comprising numerous arranging mandates and over 25 financial advisory mandates in the power & renewables sector.
Gregors advisory and financing track record includes:
- Financial advisor to Trianel for the TWB I offshore wind refinancing
- Financial advisor to EnBW for the Hohe See offshore wind project
- Financing of the German offshore wind project Nordsee One for Northland Power
- Financing of the German offshore wind project Baltic 2 for Macquarie
- Financial advisor to Stadtwerke Kiel for the 200MW CHP plant.
- Financing of a 450MW CHP plant of Stadtwerke Düsseldorf
- Financial advisor to Trianel for a 800MW CCGT power plant in Hamm-Uentrop and for a 800MW coal-fired power plant in Lünen, Germany
Prior to MUFG Gregor worked 5 years as Team Head and Managing Director for RBSs Project Finance department and 11 years for Commerzbanks Structured Finance department where he became Head of the Energy & Utilities team in 2002.
Gregor holds a master of business administration (Diplom-Kaufmann) from the University of Trier. In the course of his studies he spent one year at the University of Vermont, USA.